- CERTIFIED REIKI MASTER TEACHER/PRACTITIONER
- SPHE-RE LEVEL 3 TEACHER/PRACTITIONER
- GUIDE, GROUP HEALING MEDITATIONS
- AFFILIATE MEMBER OF THE REIKI MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATION
- GRADUATE of MCGILL UNIVERSITY: BSc. HUMAN ANATOMY, BSc. OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
- FORMER OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, CHILDREN'S PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL WARD
- GUEST LECTURER: MCGILL UNIVERSITY & UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA
My university education and early career were in the scientific side of health care but, eventually, I became more interested in alternative, holistic health care.
My interest in the different modalities of energy work began in 2014. I felt inspired to learn more and enrolled in my first REIKI course with Karen Ripplinger Wylie, in early 2015. It was such a wonderful experience that I have now completed all levels and I am also certified to practice and teach SPHE-RE (Sacred Peace Healing). In addition, I completed the first part of the Shapesync-healing course, which deals with the impact of thought forms on the energy structure, in September 2017. I am excited to share these modalities with others.
Following my inner guidance, I also attended many workshops with Andre Chevalier at the First Spiritual Center in Montreal. Andre encouraged me to continue his work of guided, healing meditations when he relocated to Spain.
The purpose of this journey is to continue to grow; to help and support others on their path; and to support the human spirit, within each of us, to reach it’s full potential. We are spiritual beings engaging in the human experience. Reconnecting with who we truly are is the journey back home.